The company will also process your personal data for the purposes of carrying out verification procedure in relation to your use of the services provided on the website.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your request, such as effecting transactions on your Oatbet account or to carry verification procedures.
How information is used
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process include the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in the forms on the website or any other information you submit to us via the website or email.
- Records of correspondence received via the website, email & telephone.
- Your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out from time to time.
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us via the website, telephone or other means.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
- We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of processing your bets, including card and online payments, setting up, operating and managing your account, complying with our legal and regulatory duties, building up personal profiles, carrying out customer research, surveys and analyses.
- Regularly providing you with information about promotional offers, products, and services.
- Monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information secured and protected. We will only disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, successors in title to our business and suppliers that are engaged to process such information on our behalf. If you apply for an account with us then to help us make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your age and identity and to prevent money laundering, we may use third parties including credit reference agencies who will record any searches on your file. We may also make inquiries of and disclose details of how you conduct your account to such agencies, security organizations and any other relevant third parties for fraud and money laundering prevention.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre are recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
Disclosure of Information
Changes to our Privacy Statement